Private transfer by air-conditioned car or van from Phuket airport to Hotel. (No meal)
Proceed Phuket City Tour
- Start from Phuket Old Town Phuket was one of the major Peranakan Chinese cultural centrals, along with Singapore, Malacca and Penang, the dramatic growing of tin mining business in early 19th century, luring in a large number of Chinese merchants from the China It was led to the constructions of Sino-Portuguese mansions and shop houses in the Phuket town. Some of them are now open as a boutique hotel.
- Then visit Rang Hill View Point one of Phuket’s most famous viewpoints with a spectacular view of the city and a comfortable, grassy spot for picnickers with a bronze statue of the forward-thinking Governor of Phuket during King Rama V’s reign, Ratsada Korsimbi Na Ranong.
- A local souvenir shop can be visit during the Explorer tour, locally produced handicrafts and Phuket gifts include cultured pearls, and cashew nut and dried seafood are unique.
- Heading to Chalong Temple the most famous and sacred temple in Phuket as it was the residence of a respected monk Luang Po Cham, who took part helping people during the Chinese Coolie Rebellion in 1876 during the reign of King Rama V. Locals and visitors usually visit the temple to vow their wishes from the statues, and will return to burn firecrackers when the wishes become true.
- Don’t missed Phomthep View Point is one of the most famous sunset viewpoints in Thailand. At the cape there is also another important landmark – the Kanchanaphisek Lighthouse. The lighthouse was built in celebration to HM the King’s 50th Birthday Anniversary. You can take beautiful pictures and buy some souvenirs here.
- Last but not least, visit 3 Beaches View Point is one of the most frequented viewpoints in Phuket. From here, it is possible to take in views of Kata Noi, Kata Yai and Karon beaches.
One day trip Phi Phi Island by Express Boat *Join Program*– (Include Breakfast and Lunch only)
Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea and currently one of the world’s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists. Enjoy a perfect day of exploring beautiful beaches and snorkeling in a crystal seas with a tasty Thai set menu lunch included at the island. You will have a good chance to cruising at Phi Phi Lay (Maya Bay, Lohsa Mah, Pileh Lagoon, and Viking Cave) and Swimming and Snorkeling at Coral Bay. This is the ideal way to see as much of the island as is possible in a single day.